Portraits by Angie Edgmon

I am a mom to four beautiful children and my business has grown out of a passion for taking their pictures. I have a dream to provide affordable photography with a personal touch in the Dickson and Nashville, TN area.

Having your pictures taken should not be a stressful experience. As a mother I understand that each day brings its own unique challenges. That is why I work on location. I will come to your home or another favorite spot where you and your children feel comfortable. That way the focus is on capturing a great moment. And best of all...there's no waiting!

I would love to help capture this moment in time for your family. You can view my website here for more information about portrait sessions and wedding packages.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One for the McAffee Family! (Nashville, TN - Family Photographer)

No comments:

Blog Archive